Friday, May 11, 2012

Inaugural Post

Hi All,


So I've had a lot of free time lately at work (sshhh don't tell my boss) which has led me to read completely random blogs all over the internet. Let me tell you, this has kept me very entertained. Which got me thinking, maybe I should start one. I mean, I did enjoy writing in my livejournal (do people still have these?) way back when. I even enjoyed going back and reading some posts I made just to see what I was thinking, doing and saying. So here it is, my new attempt at chronicling my adventures. I have a lot coming up so it should provide for some good reading (i certainly hope). Maybe you'll be interested, maybe not. But I certainly will be. 


I fly up to Va Beach in a few hours for my best friend's baby shower which means this post will be brief. I'm extremely excited as I haven't seen her or my family since Christmas. I probably will only get to see my grandmother this visit as I fly back early Sunday morning. I want to get in all the visits with my grandmother as I can because I know I'm lucky to still have her around as we all get older every day. 


To end this post I'd just like to say welcome and thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the ride with me. 


~ Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment