Friday, June 1, 2012

Photo Dump

I've put into words the adventures of my life lately- 3 trips in a row to be exact. Here's just a few shots from these trips. Enjoy!
Katy in all her glory
Elizabeth is due 9 days before Katy. Don't they look so cute :)

Waiting for our table at Union Street Pub

It's very rare where I convince him to take a photo. Or have someone to take our photo (is more like it)

Takes me back to my childhood, going to Waterside where I could watch fudge get made and then get a free sample.

Not enough money in the world to take that mans job. I'll stay on this side of the cage thank you very much.

Ha. Go in for a drink, leave with a balloon hat. Sounds about right.

While we knew our hotel was near the airport, we did not realize it was directly under the flight path until now.


After a great dinner (and of course a margarita or two) at Margaritaville :)

Until next time,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment